Confirmations due: November 1
Payments due: December 15
For general All-Iowa questions, please contact Kathy Enyart. Email: email@example.com.
(TENTATIVE) March Schedule for Rehearsals and Performances:
Thursday, March 3rd – Johnson Wellness Center @ Grand View University (1500 Morton Ave.)
- 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm: Registration at Johnson Wellness Center Foyer (Arrive no later than 4:00 pm to allow time for stretching, registration and costume sizing.)
- 4:30 pm – 9:30 pm: Rehearsal for both pregame and halftime groups.
Friday, March 4th – Johnson Wellness Center @ Grand View University (1500 Morton Ave.)
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm: Both groups will rehearse at Johnston Wellness Center.
- Lunch Break will be on your own. Outside food/coolers can be brought into the Grand View foyer.
After rehearsal concludes at GV, pregame performers will check out their costume tops and change at Grand View. Leave Grand View at 3:00 pm for pregame rehearsal and performance @ Wells Fargo Arena.
- Parking: North of Vets will be $10.00/day (cars) & $40/day (bus) Credit Cards Accepted
- Enter WFA through the NW DOORS and have a FRIDAY WRISTBAND.
- Report to Section 124 (South End). Upon arrival at WFA, retrieve your US Flag and prop – the pregame group will take the floor immediately following the afternoon game for a quick 30 minute rehearsal. Quick rehearsal for spacing and set microphone levels for the Anthem singers.
- 5:00 pm: Line Up
- 5:20 pm: PREGAME PERFORMANCE WITH NATIONAL ANTHEM
- After your performance, performers will keep their costume top for Saturday’s performance. Keep it stored in a safe place and folded neatly. You are free to leave or stay and watch the games.
- 5:30 pm (TBD): Game Time for 5A Championship Game
Saturday, March 5th – Wells Fargo Arena
Enter through the NW DOORS with a SATURDAY WRISTBAND.
Report to Sections: 120,122,124.
- 7:45 – 8:15 am: Arrive at WFA.
- 8:15 – 11:15 am: Rehearsal – come with hair & make-up done
- 11:15 – 11:30 am: Rehearsal with IPTV
- 11:45 – 12:30 pm: Lunch Break, photos and get ready
After dress rehearsal, All-Iowa group/bags will move all items to the 3rd level.
- 12:30 pm – Spectator Doors open
1:45 pm – PREGAME PERFORMANCE/NATIONAL ANTHEM
- 2:00 pm (TBD) – Game time 4A Championship Game
After 1st quarter, halftime group lines up in NE and SE corners of WFA.
2:30/2:45 pm: HALFTIME PERFORMANCE
- *Finish individual photos in locker room.
- *After your performance, turn in flags, props and poms and you are free to leave or you can stay and watch the games.